3000 N LEE AVE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3000 N LEE AVE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103 - Old Trinity Anglican Church was built in 1842 in Blackville, New Brunswick, Canada. Constructed in the Gothic Revival Style, it was complete with pointed arched windows and doors serving the community continuously for more than a century. It was disassembled and moved to its current location in the Paseo Art District in Oklahoma City in 2000. Two flatbed trucks carried 17 wall sections, 2 entries, 3 gables, 8 original stained glass windows, and 6 gothic doors. These pieces were reassembled to give new life to the old church in 7 months. Only the original bell tower did not survive and was replaced to complete the original exterior. Old Trinity faced east-west in Canada and was rebuilt to face east-west in Oklahoma City. It is now utilized as a wedding chapel and also hosts weekly Anglican Church services.
Listing Courtesy of Tom Hall ~ Keller Williams Realty Elite